drgn95 wrote:
> Does anyone have experence with Popcornhour products. I'm looking at the
> newer A300 model.

I have 2, and they are great, but they are video products and no
replacement for SB.
I also have the A110 - 4 years old I figure and still having firmware
versions coming out to support new video functions.  How's that for
support?

The new A300 has a very clever 'jukebox' feature where it downloads
artwork etc. for all your movies (automatically).  These boxes will play
just about anything you care to throw at them.  The UI is a bit nerdy if
you are playing off a NAS, but you would usually pop a drive in them
(and use them as a NAS too).

As a video player there is nothing out there to touch them for format
capability.