I bought a Squeezbox from a local stereo retailer yesterday, installed
it, and love it.  The sound quality for webradio is so vastly superior
to either jacking my wireless laptop into my system, or "broadcasting"
an FM signal from my computer via a Soundfeeder.

However, after accessing Slim's website, I now realize that it's the
original Version 1.

Should I return the unit and request Squeezbox 2 or 3?   I've got a
decent 2-channel audio setup, with McIntosh preamp/amplification and
big Klipsch Epic CF-4 loudspeakers - so the best possible sound quality
is important to me.  Thanks

--
Cleve