BTHOEM wrote:
> Hi Erland - just landed on this URL:
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/
>
> Version 10 is called UE Music Library and looks very much like todays
> SBS/LMS.
> Do you know if it works as Squeezebox server for our current SBs?
>
> Bjørn Tore

There are two versions of the 10.0 version:
- One version which launches the UEML (UE Music Library) version which
is only compatible with UE Smart Radio as I've understood.
- One version which launches the LMS version which I think is only
compatible with old Squeezeboxes, I'm not completely sure if it's also
compatible with UE Smart Radio. If I've understood it correctly, this
version is very unofficial and not something Logitech officially
support, tests and make official releases of.

As I've understood, the Windows and OSX binaries which are available
through uesmartradio.com launches the UE Music Library version.
I'm not sure which version the builds in the "nightly" directory starts.
If you install it you should be able to try if your Squeezeboxes are
able to connect to it or not.

This might all be a bit confusing but it's the way Logitech tries to
ensure that the LMS and UEML software is as similar as possible to make
it easy to include maintenance changes introduced for UE Smart Radio
also in a version which is compatible with the Squeezebox.

I have been planning to setup UE Music Library in my development setup
but I haven't had the time to do it yet, I'll know more after I've
tested it a bit.