bertdw wrote:
> Thanks for your quick reply.  So you think the Touch is more reliable
> than the Duet?  Mine has never given me any trouble.  At first I thought
> at least I'd have a new warranty with a new Touch, but if they only gave
> me a coupon for something else, forget it!

No, I think the duet is just as reliable at the TOUCH (maybe more so, as
there is no screen to go out).  My point was that the duet receiver has
been discontinued for several years (so none would exist in inventory
for replacement).  The TOUCH is still being sold by Amazon, and until a
couple of weeks ago by Logitech itself. So there *are* some TOUCH units
in inventory.