This is the Logitech branded and renamed Squeezebox 3. I recently picked
up a spare from buy.com via a third-party seller on their site:

http://openrocket.store.buy.com/

It may just be a used model, not a refurb. However, it looks new, came
with all accessories including remote and tested perfectly. Nice to have
a spare, just in case something happens to my Squeezebox 2 (which has
been running like a champ 24/7 for years now).

The seller is excellent and I thought I'd recommend him here as he says
he has a few more, which for whatever reason are not yet listed on
buy.com.

I recommend him because although there was a slight delay in shipping,
once I contacted him and asked (after about 10 days), I got an immediate
reply with an apology and explanation for the cause of the delay, and a
choice of either canceling my order or waiting a couple more days and
getting a $15 discount credited back to my credit card for my trouble. I
thanked him for that -- more than I would have expected -- and it
arrived 2 days later as promised.

Beyond this I can't vouch for him one way or the other, but again, my
purchase experience was really great and I got what I wanted for a
decent price. So as a way of thanking him I offered to post his info
here to maybe help drive some more sales his way.

Here's what he sent in email:

------
Steve, thanks! I do have some in stock but they are now $169.99. But
you can mention to them
that they will include a new remote (illuminated at night) it's the
remote that actually came with
the Squeezebox Transporter.

If anyone is interested they can just paypal me direct at
scontra...@sbcglobal.net

$169.99 (Free Shipping)

Please make sure they reference: BUY.COM Logitech Squeezebox Player +
New Remote S.Fong

Steven / OpenRocket
------

I got mine for a little less than that, but I think that's still a
pretty good price for anyone looking to pick up a spare for living room
use or whatever and not really wanting or needing the more expensive
Touch.

SBB