Wow, and I thought iPeng just couldn't be improved anymore? Maybe that's
just my lack of imagination... :D

Still too early to tell since we don't know anything about the new
version, but great news that there is something new coming along. Will
it work on 3GS/4 and 5, or will it be 5 only? Btw, if I need to buy a
new app because it's iOS6, I completely understand. I bought the app 3
years ago, that's €0,007 per day. Meanwhile the app has just been
improved over and over again, without any additional costs. Ok,
including the app for my gf's phone, the iPad app, playback and the app
I bought for my sister it comes to 4 cents a day. But that's still a
ridiculous amount for the iPhone app I use the most, by far.