Living I Cyprus I use a SB3 in the lounge and a Boom in the
conservatory, which I only use for BBC news. It annoys an English lady
down the road that I can get BBC Radio 4 and she can't.

"Ah, but I have an Internet Radio", I said.

As far as I can see these internet radios are still expensive compared
to the average kitchen radio. The discontinued SB radio, and the new EU
Radio are about the cheapest, and there is the new box from Pure

http://www.wirefresh.com/pure-one-worlds-cheapest-internet-connected-radio-arrives/

But we are still taking around £100. Am I missing anything on the
European market?

I've told here to listen on her laptop - and she sniffed!

There some rather nice Creative Bluetooth speakers for about £30 that
might improve the sound.

Any more ideas for and easy and cheap solution to the lady's problem?