results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

Although I voted for sub $500 here, I doubt that is actually the route I
would go down.  First of all I haven't totally given up on Logitech's UE
route yet.  I still think it likely that they will produce a higher
quality player with RCA analog and digital output stages.

I know the control system and plugin support is will be poor relation to
the SB line, but for me that is less important than player synch and a
proper "ecosystem" with full support for radio and third party apps.

Mind you, rather than going with UE or some unsupported SB system, I
think it is more likely I will go with Sonos especially as I am very
unlikely to get anywhere near its 65,000 track limit.  To replicate my
current system in Sonos kit I would need 2 Sonos Connects (to replace
the Receivers) and a ZoneBridge -  altogether around £600 which is not
much more than two SB Touches.

I will probably leave this to until it was totally essential (either the
hardware fails or Triode's Spotify and BBC iPlayer plugins stop working)
as it would seriously irk me to replace my more capable SB setup with a
considerably less capable Sonos one.