> I can't remove it completely (or it would be that way for everybody) but
> I need another screen there for some other use case so eventually I can
> do an option to use something else, probably a music information screen,
> in it's place.

A quick links page that lets you go directly to Allmusic.com for the
current artist or album (plus other related searches) might be nice. I
find it a great resource and have the app.

(I agree that lyrics aren't something I'd want to look at too much, though
I did set up the SongInfo/SongLyrics plugins just to see that it works.)

SBB