mysqueezebox.com Europe is down since quite two days from now.

Obviously the server is down, but what are the guys from Logitech doing
for a such long time ?
And why no comunication from Logitech ?
They use the socials network, eg. a Twitter account, on which one (and
only one...) message was posted since then.

We bought the products from Logitech.
We have the right to expect reliable service.
Unfortunately currently we can only complain Logitech provides a poor
support and communication in respect of their customers.

Note : yes I know I can install LMS on a local PC and get quite a lot of
services ... but this is the reason WHY I bought a SqueezBox : to get
rid off the need of a PC to listen to Internet radio.

Bruno

Location : Luxembourg