Nonreality wrote:
> So far I really like this program.  I am having a problem if I pause or
> do something with the remote that comes with the touch I then lose use
> of the Orange remote and have to reboot my phone.  I don't know if this
> is normal but it can be frustrating.  Tonight I paused Pandora and
> restarted it with the remote and Orange could never start again. It just
> showed the screen when I had paused it and would do nothing.  Other than
> that it's been a nice program.

Are you using the preview build (1.3.0-numbers) or the release version
(1.2.9)? At this point, I would characterize the preview version as more
stable than the release version -- one of the reasons I'll be pushing to
iron out any remaining polish issues over the next week or so and get it
released officially.