g8vju wrote:
> I have seen the note about outage over the few days and today updates
> that it appears to be back, but I have found that although the windows
> 7.7.2 is now working ok, the  7.7.2 working from my readynas pro is
> still returning could not resolve ip address for www.bbc.co.uk. I have
> restarted the network router and the nas just to see if that would clear
> the problem, but it has not.
> Are other users finding similar? I guess problem is due to different
> cuts of software?
> Kevin

Still having problems where Triode's BBC iplayer is still not working
from the 7.7.2 version of LMS running from the readynas pro box. The
7.7.2 runs all ok from my win 7 pc so I am still guessing that there are
problems with some of the specific lms 7.7.2 versions for different
operating systems? I had tried restarting my router and then the
readynas just in case some Internet routing had been corrupted, but that
has not fixed the problem. On the basis that my win7 is working with the
same Internet connection, I can only assume that the readynas 7.7.2
version works slightly differently and has not yet been picked up by the
Logitech guys?
The latest service availability message did say that the Logitech guys
were still aware of some issues, but I wish that they could be more
specific about what is or not working and the likely time to fix. Are
other users with a readynas pro experiencing similar?