Checked all the ports and can't find a problem. Tried on 2 different
brand routers. WebUI works fine from machine that Squeezeplay will only
play on. If I bring up Squeezeserver on the same machine as the
Squeezeplay problem, squeezeplay can access the server fine using the
127.0.0.1:9000 IP. I'm good with Squeezeplay only working as a player on
this box, the WebUI and Duet controllers are fine to control this
problem Squeezeplay. From reading through some old posts this doesn't
occur for many, but does for a few.

Just thought I'd throw out the suggestion for the OP and see if
Squeezeplay would work as a player only.