With a Radio or Touch, the URL stridingedge ghave should work for you -
you need to add it as a Favorite from the mysqueezebox.com web page and
then play from the Favorite menu on the Radio/Touch. I suggest using the
following version of the URL as it removes some Stridingedge specific
details and will only play AAC version
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s50459&formats=aac

Alternatively, install the BBC Radio App from the App Gallery.  It will
give easier access to BBC live Radio stations and I think it has a
workaround to handle the geo-ip WMA issue.

Finally, you could install Triode's BBCiPlayer Applet which will gives
access to Live streams and also "Listen Again".