k...@ken.net wrote:
> I will change this to WMA (versus AAC) but what's the benefit? Both will
> transcode to Flac, right? I will also turn off the "allow transcoding"
> feature but won't that mean I can't listen to it?

No transcoding with WMA and stream will be direct from BBC to player.
For UK users WMA is usually 128kbps and this is lower than 320bps MP3
and so network should not be a problem and since stream goes straight to
player - LMS processor is not used and hence not an issue.   If you
still get buffering, then you shoudl try enabling the LMS proxying under
WebUI/Settings/Player/Audio confusingly called "MP3 Streaming method"