Jaca wrote:
> Do you mean such alarm already does exists within OS?
The devices themselves have alarm capability, provided by the server
(Logitech Media Server, SqueezeCenter, whatever). You can access it from
the web interface or, depending on your player, from the player itself.

> That's deep waters for me.. well, I don't mind trying smth new but I had
> in mind smth within OS again.. Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I see
> it is:
> - You can send command to synchronize players form OS, right?
> - You can send command to play selected music, right?
> However both things need to be done manually by physically pressing
> buttons (touching screen I mean :) )  All whats needed is sort of
> simulation of 2 above plus timer which check time every 60s. Think of it
> as macro which would be executed when when timer equals specified
> time...

Right, both of those commands could be done on a schedule through a
variety of techniques. The simplest would be to use the Command Line
Interface of the server (see above).  There are a lot of resources about
this, google "Squeezebox CLI" for lots of info. To use something like OS
is a bit more complicated than it really would need to be, but if you
are trying to do it all through just an Android device then it certainly
is an option. You'd still need to delve deep into the Squeezebox CLI
syntax, however. Check out the "Tasker" app (or various clones), which
lets you do all sorts of fancy things, scripted on an Android device.
You want to be able to send an "Intent" to an Android service with the
appropriate parameters at the appropriate time.