cuberob wrote:
> ..You can however, find all possible commands when you click help on the
> LMS web interface (lower left corner)...

I'm aware of help section that's where I got all commands, thanks. My
problem is to use tasker to communicate LMS at 9090.
I can send command from pc using telnet, but just can't make it work
within tasker...
Only way I managed to send commands is HTTP Get/Post..  hmm in fact I
only used Get... but decoding info back from LMS is bit tricky and I
feel like this is ugly way to go about things...
Well it works but... I know it could be done better.....

cuberob wrote:
> ...Don't mind giving tips though! But I'm using my own code to send
> messages to the server...

That's very interesting... I'm complete Tasker/Android novice and
wouldn't mind getting some tips ;) Cheers!