toby10 wrote:
> Which player model?  Sure it is not using the MySB.com account from the
> previous owner?

It's the slim devices squeezebox V3.  I did a factory reset, plugged the
power on while pressing the "add" button on remote and it says factory
reset on the screen. It used to say the previous owner account until I
figure red out how to reset it.

Funny when I go thru the set up it say log onto MySB.com account, it
didn't ask my my password. It just says connected. It displays all of my
pandora stations. I can't find all of my apps though...spotify is no
where to be found. Can't find it on e app gallery.