I installed this update recently. The new download feature is great but
not up to the same standard as the Squeezecommander - but using the
Android download manager is a nice touch.#

Things missing for me, and these are probably on your list, are:

1. Download path customisation (I use a BASE/Artist/Album/ type tree)
2. Download single files
3. Ability to cancel some/all of the downloads directly from the app

Having a "Compilations" or "VA" intelligence built in for those
downloaded tracks that have a COMPILATION metadata tag is also a
strongly desirable feature :)

Thanks for the work!