As you can imagine I have not come to these conclusions without some coding. Now let's hope I'll find some more time over the Holidays to tinker around with this...

While I was typing those lines my Transporter was playing tunes based on some Peter Gabriel track I can't remember, mixing in tracks from Yes, Supertramp, Marillion, David Gilmour, Pink Floyd, Toto, Genesis, David Bowie, The Police... Almost 80s only. That's what I never liked about every "smart" playlist on all those music services which seem to be powered by TEN: They pin down PG to his big 80s hit Sledgehammer. Anything before and after that does not exist in their mixes. MIP doesn't do this.

Maybe I should increase the "adventurousness" value for the mix? Or lift the "min_energy" level? Too many options there...

--

Michael