- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

bluegaspode wrote:
> starting the App works with the squeezepad:// url
Now if we could add in commands that would allow us to choose the
approprate server that would be sweet.  If I have a VortexBox config'd
with 3 softsqueeze players and I want to launch SqueezePad from from my
TPC (touch panel control) apps, which I'm sure is what HK-Steve was
getting at, I'd would also want to be able to specify the softsqueeze
server in order to match the audio zone source control button from which
I would be calling the squeezepad:// command.

iPeng has the ability to add commands to their string but has yet not
added the ability to choose the player in this launch string.  You could
be the first! :)