Just to get a clear picture of what you are looking for?  You are asking
if the remote for the duet will show album art, track info.....via using
a internet streaming services?  I know that Pandora shows album art and
I think LastFM will also.  As far as apps for your android phone, there
are several out there that work really well.  I have a Windows phone and
use an app when I am not in the line of sight of the SB unit.  Most of
the apps will require you to use WiFi to connect to the network to
access the SB's and LMS

|Filename: app picture.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14174|