Hello and Happy New Year to all.

I was looking for a solution to switch automatically to my local LMS (or
one of my local LMSs) without having actions on my squeezebox radio
interface (and to increase the WAF of the beast).
Did not find anything about this kind of tools and I took advantage of
my holidays to create an applet for squeezebox radio (non-EU).
The purpose of this applet is to switch automatically when a local LMS
is available on my private network (PC, NAS, ...).
If multiple servers are up on the network, the applet refers an
alternate server to be able to switch quickly when the active one go
down. For now, there is no LMS primary / secondary or priority level.
This option will be for the next version.
If the active server is "mysqueezebox.com", it will automatically switch
on the local server when it is available.

I do not know if other people also have this need, it is for this
purpose that I wrote this post. So if people need this functionality, if
they want to test the applet, tell me it so I will distribute the
archive of the applet.

Regards