db122 wrote:
> Relating to the all-white dialog issue on Android 2.2 and e-ink devices,
> the latest preview (just released now) makes an attempt to color the
> dialog in more stark contrast (departing from the Android 2.2 defaults),
> which I hope will resolve this issue. Please post your experiences.

DB122;
I am terribly sorry that I overlooked this feedback from you!
As stated earlier today, I still see this issue with the latest
previews.

I am currently not at home - I will take pictures of the issues I am
seeing and ppost them (or PM you).

Sorry again for the late response.

Heiner
Oh, one other thing: You mention Andriod 2.2
I think Nook's Android is 2.1
Can that be part of the issue?