I have a similar issue with WPA/WPA2 AES support.

I'm using a D-Link DGL-4300 router, with firmware revision 1.4 (which
is the latest revision, and lists "Wi-fi WPA2 Pre-certification" as an
enhancement).  The wireless setup on the router is:

Allow WPA/WPA2 only
AES only
Group key update interval 3600 sec

The SB2 will connect successfully on the router power-up and will run
correctly for about an hour (A little longer than group key update
interval).  It will then report it's connected to the network, but
never connect to the slimserver.  Reconnecting to the network does not
help.

I know slimserver's okay (since a wired SB2 is playing from that
slimserver at the same time as the wireless SB2 is saying it can't
connect).  I'm pretty sure the router's okay (I have a laptop that's
still connected through wireless to the router after the SB2 dies, but
it's only WPA/AES and not WPA2/AES).  The laptop's been on since before
the last router reboot, so it should have picked up the same group key
as the SB2 did, with the same expiry date.  Wireless signal strength is
high (the router, laptop, wired SB2 and wireless SB2 are all in the same
room for debugging).

A reboot of the router will bring the wireless SB2 back to life
(without any user intervention like reconnecting to the network) for
another hour.

My guess is that the SB2 isn't correctly picking up the new group key
when the router broadcasts it.  That would also explain the little-more
than an hour timeframe I'm seeing (the group key expires after one hour,
and then there's a delay until enough packets are sent to require a new
group key).

Is there a bug for WPA2 I should be putting this into? (I didn't see
one)  Any other information I should be providing?

--
Ron Palmer