dasmueller wrote:
> How are you running LMS on a PC/Mac w or wo a Nas ?  Were the players
> connected to mysqueezebox.com or local music ? My initial thought is
> that you had a network issue causing the hardware to lose contact w LMS.
> More detail might help to answer your question.

agree with network issue, but typically even if you lose power or
network goes down, the players should reconnect automatically to LMS on
PC without going through complete setup. That part seems odd.  Are all
these players getting IP addresses from your router via DHCP? Or do you
have fixed IP addressses setup?