https://www.murfie.com/

Appears to be a new ripping/matching service.  From what I can tell, it
appears that you can send them your CD collection (for free) and they'll
make it all available to you for online streaming (for free).
Unfortunately I couldn't find anything that mentions what format they
use for streaming.  Here's the key, though: *they now have Sonos
integration*.  If there were a squeezebox plugin I might go ahead and
give this a try.

Their business model seems to be based on a couple revenue streams:
- Users can pay to download your tracks individually ($1/track, FLAC) --
seems too pricey to me but if you want a dedicated ripping service there
are probably better deals to be found elsewhere
- Users can sell their CDs via the service and murfie keeps 30% of the
price.

There are definitely downsides (if you frequently use portable devices
it's probably not terribly useful to you) but, all in all, this seems
pretty innovative.  Ripping/tagging, etc., is such a hassle and I'd love
to outsource the problem.  From what I can tell you can get your CDs
back, for free, at any time, so it looks pretty low-risk to try.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the service?