results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=97869
Question: Do we need an updated wiki ?

- Yes, but I'm only interested to help update the information if it's
  hosted by Logitech
- Yes, but I'm only interested to help update the information if it's
  hosted by the community
- Yes, but I'm not interested to help update the information
- No, I'm happy searching for information in the forum when I need
  something
- No, I've moved on, I don't care about the community and Squeezebox
  anymore

Yep definitely its annoying that its so out of date and seems to be
locked down to update.

Happy to host it if you like, drop me a line if interested

Cheers