Hey. Just bought the app and loving it so far.

However i noticed one thing. I am using the DenonSerial addon on my
Squeezebox to control the volume on my Denon Amp.

This works like a charm with the volume buttons in the standard version,
however in the preview version the volume is listed as "locked" and
cannot be changed.

Lastly i see a few posts about optimizing screen realestate for tablets.
Any plans on that? Most look fine on a tablet, however when browsing the
library a lot of the screen is wasted. Listing albums as coverart with
multiple albums on a line instead of as a list with the album name to
the right would improve the look a lot.