JackOfAll wrote:
> LOL. I wouldn't let me have any say in it! Unless you really want to
> risk ending up with a product called, Plastic Box Which Plays Noises? ;)

Aluminium i hope ;)

Why not astronomical objects , it is tried and tested Sirius ,Spica
,Arcturus and probably many more , Cygnus, Quasar . Find some other cool
object to name the player after ?

Maybe not reuse Cygnus "Cygnus audio the black hole for your money"

Greek letters also tried before Alpha ,Aleph ,Beta , Theta Ohm (Omicron
sign) Sigma and some more why not another one ?

A hint to open source background . there are some suggestions around
that alreay is in the tread ? freestreamer(player) indy(ie)player .