jarrod2750 wrote:
> Thanks.  I'll have my vortexbox complete the full scan, then run the LMS
> on the squeezebox.  Hopefully that will fix it.

just to clarify, LMS runs on the vortexbox itself, automatically -so you
should not need to "run" anything. Only if you have a problem will you
need to use the vortexbox GUI to troubleshoot (but it is also a good
idea to keep the vb up to date, say every 2 weeks or 1 month, and you
can do that via the GUI). Your touch should now simply "work" and you
will not need to do anything except enjoy the music.