I know this is quite an old thread, but I used info in there to manage a
fullscreen skin for squeezeplay, that I think people could be interested
in.

with the info mentionned here, I could re-enable the "fullscreen" skin,
but the skin wasn't working super nice. So I decided to alter it. Well,
I literally took another skin and put it inplace of the fullscreen one,
but replaced the skin at its intended size (of 800x600)

I also tried at 1024*768 (only change the values in
FullscreenSkinApplet) and it worked good, but my intention is to put it
on a 800x600 screen.
Anyway, here's the files I modified and how it works. Oddly ennough, its
all-black-background. I figure some people might like it.

|Filename: FullscreenSkin.zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14547|