ezekieldas wrote:
> They are both stock, no mod, SB. The LMS info page shows the info below.
> However, it's not from either SB where I hear the artifacts, it's from
> the squeezelite -> amp -> speaker setup (and no, there are no other
> issues with this setup).
>
> I am not sure if I'm playing natively or transcoding on the server. How
> could I check that?
>

> Player Model: Squeezebox Radio
> Firmware: 7.7.2-r9663
>
> EDIT: Is this what you're referring to? This is the page right off my
> LMS server.
>
> http://imgur.com/1MfRnMQ

These sounds like Squeezelite questions, you are better off asking them
in the Squeezelite thread over in the Unix/linux forum. The developer,
Triode, will see it better there.

When you ask these questions it's best to carefully describe your setup,
for example, server version vxxx is running on computer model, with OS
xyz, Mention whether Squeezelite is running on the same computer as the
server or a different computer, if it's a different computer mention
what that computer is, what the OS is etc. If it's a separate computer
is it connected to the server via ethernet cable or WiFi. What arguments
are you using when starting Squeezelite. How do you get the audio signal
out of the computer? Is it a sound card plugged into the computer, a
headphone jack on a laptop, a S/PDIF output from the computer or a
soundcard etc. Be as explicit as you can.

Basically supplying as much information as you can in the first post
will help the experts zero in on the situation quicker.

John S.