Benefactor wrote:
> What you got?
>
> Thanks in advance for any input.

there's no hurry. if they exist, one can always find internet radio URLs
(usually from the station's own website).  But do be careful....saving
an existing radio station as a FAVORITE on your LMS may not be enough.
That's because you may be saving the "tune-in" radio station address,
which may not (will likely not) work if there is no mysb.com (and thus
at least initially no tunein).

For example, here's the URL for a station added by searching with the
internet radio function:

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s21605&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=1cda95bdded7f93fa6a8586a815739b3

Here's the direct URL:

http://wnycam.streamguys.com/

The first URL wouldn't play in, for example, foobar2000 running on my
laptop. The second URL would play in foobar2000 on my laptop.
Currently, both work on my LMS, but I suspect without mysb.com, the
first URL would NOT work.