ciarpame wrote:
> Installed DSbridge on Windows 7 32bit and it worked at first try, very
> easy. My LMS is 7.7.2 running on Arm-based readynas.
>
> On LMS I can see artist and track title but not track duration (track
> it's just an infinite stream, as playing a web radio) and not cover
> art.
> Since dsbridge has not be updated since 2009 I suspect it's no more able
> to get cover art from last spotify version.
>
> Is there anyone here that can see cover art?
>
> Thanks for your help.
No, cover art does not work, and only worked for a couple of months when
DSBridge first appeared.  This is really just playing a stream of data
from your PC as if it were an internet radio station.

Personally I have moved over to Spotify Premium using Triode's brilliant
plugin.

The ability to run Spotify without a PC makes it so much easier to use.
I use it a lot so it is well worth the £10 a month to me, but your
mileage may vary.

DSBridge is fine if your use is only occasional and you don't mind
booting up a PC to run it.