ralphy wrote:
> Thank you for the enhancement.
>
> I've applied as r395 with a couple edits.
>
> Moved INET_FQDNSTRLEN definition to squeezeslave.h so it wasn't defined
> twice and wrapped the help messages to keep them less than 80 characters
> wide.
>
> Could you confirm that r395 works as you intended as I can't test the
> change myself.

No problem Ralphy.  I've successfully compiled r395 and it executes
correctly with the new optional command line switch, however I'm still
at the office, and can't actually see that it's functioning until later
on this evening :)    I'll need to try it in both default localhost and
remotehost modes and report back.

bitbanger