I have bad news and better news on the Absolute Radio UK FLAC radio
streams.  Testing a FLAC capture taken roughly an hour ago with
foobar2000 and Audacity, I found the audio to be lossy.  Note: the
designations of the attached image file titles are FA (frequency
analysis) and FA-SV (frequency analysis/spectral view).  The first two
"(True-Lossless)" images below represent an Absolute Radio UK capture I
took on Feb. 4, 2013.  The "Not-So-True Lossless" images represent the
capture I took today.

The better new is that I have been through this before with the
engineering team at Absolute, and I'm sure they'll get round to
correcting the problem -- once informed.

|Filename: Not-So-True-Lossless-FA2013-03-06.jpg                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14603|