Bought a used SB classic 3 player from ebay. I tried to install it using
a wired ethernet connection. It does connect to the media server in the
PC and does play music files. It will even connect to each App
separately and play files, no problem.  Here are the problems:

1) The SB will only connect to the internet when my PC is on.

2) Even with the PC on the SB locks up and gives this error message,
"This player is disabled please contact msb.com/support. when I
a) try to connect to my squeezebox.com
b) or try to connect to my apps

I have to unplug the unit and do a factory reset to unfreeze the unit
and start all over again.

First I would like to listen to My Apps with the PC off, second I would
like to use my SB without worrying about hitting the wrong button MY
APPS and screwing up the whole thing.

I called Technical support on a late Saturday afternoon and they had me
do a factory and router reset and checked out my account on their end,
according to them everything was working OK. They will call or Email
monday if they can discover a solution.

Has this happened to anybody?