Having asked for someone to design a logo for "Community Squeeze", we
have two candidates. Both have been produced in a very short space of
time and I really appreciate the effort from both parties! (Especially
considering they got to work with me and I'm about as artistic as you
average garden variety turnip. My input was minimal in any case. If you
saw what I came up with, just me and the Gimp, you'd understand why it
needed to be that way! ;)) I doubt I need to say this, but while
comments are welcome, please keep them constructive.

Below I will post the 640x480 image, that would be used on the start-up
splash screen of Triodes' Jivelite application, and assuming you plugged
the Wandboard into a hdmi port, would be the first thing you saw on the
monitor/TV it is connected to.

I deliberately haven't created a poll, feeling that a direct vote would
be rude. But if you have a preference for one or the other, please
express it so that a consensus can be established for which would be the
preferred defualt logo.

The first is by Bronwyn (wife of forum member rgro).

[image: http://www.communitysqueeze.org/bronwyn.jpg]

The second is from forum member Fuzzy Bear (Olivier).

[image: http://www.communitysqueeze.org/olivier.png]

Thank you again to both Olivier and Bronwyn for their designs!