I am very happy to see this initiative, and wish you great success with
it. It makes a great deal of sense to go for device independence, but I
hope you will have some differentiated hardware in your ecosystem, since
the digital streaming music business is quite crowded by now. I am sure
you have ideas on how to differentiate yourself from what's already out
there.

I did try the obvious to see if I could get a peak at what you're up to,
but to no avail.

git clone https://code.google.com/p/ickstream/
Cloning into 'ickstream'...
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.

No surprises there, but it was worth a try. Hopefully, there will be a
degree of open community development once the first public release
happens...?