kesey wrote:
> All sorted. I've checked with the only 3 Squeezebox users on the planet
> who do not have either a smartphone, tablet, laptop, pc,  or duet
> controller and they reckon they'll figure things out.

You didn't check with me!

Of course there are alternatives, but I generally use my SB Touch units
via their IR remote controls, and I have no particular desire to use a
smarttphone (or similar) as controller instead. So there is a valid
point lurking here.

(Let me add that I am very pleased and encouraged by this entire
'community funded squeezebox replacement'; give my thanks to all
involved; look forward to seeing the end result; and fully intend to
support it.)