Hi, indeed, the python script is indentation-sensitive.
For me, the script works the way I copied it here on the forum.. But i'm
aware that maybe the lay-out is not that good..

I'll add my script here in attachment..

14774

I now did the indentation with WING-IDE and it looks correct..
Hope it works now! :-)

To Julf: I think you are more experienced with Python than I am, is
there a way to make the script use less resources? (now it uses between
3-6% CPU (of a total of 850 Mhz) of the raspberry pi and 1.5% of memory
(of a total of 512MB).. Or are there things in the script that are not
done?

Thanks in advance!
Greetings,
Robbe

|Filename: relay.py.txt                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14774|