Thanks Slimfast.

I connected to mysqueezebox.com, which automatically updates my firmware
every time I connect to it, and I am then able to play Napster on my
Boom, but only when connected to mysqueezebox.com.  On my Duet I do not
know how to connect to mysqueezebox so am unable to get it playing
there.  Should it be necessary that I have to connect to mysqueezbox in
order to play Napster?

When I am connected to mysqueezebox.com, however, I am unable to view my
own music library stored on the NAS. Is there something wrong with my
set up?

And lastly, why does my firmware update every time I log into
mysqueezebox on the boom?