w3wilkes wrote:
> Looks like it may be a Squeezebox Duet receiver. When a player has been
> factory reset (press front button until it starts to fast blink) it
> broadcasts its MAC address which a Duet controller uses to connect to
> the receiver and provide the network info (Network Name, password, etc)
> so that the receiver can connect to your network and either connect to
> your SB server or to MySB.com.

Hmmm... I do have a Duet receiver connected but it's rarely used and it
disappeared from the players list some time ago, and I never bothered to
figure out why. I've not reset it, but I think we had a power outage
while we were gone so maybe that forced it to reset. Just peeked and it
is blinking red.

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Please pardon any typos!)