pablolie wrote:
> ...wow. For the first time I checked into stocking one for the future.
> Fair pricing for the SBv3, but the SBvTouch is out of control. If I was
> in Logitech it would make me go "hm... how about a 'limited' edition
> production run at $349?".

Unfortunately for Logitech, those in the lead are a bunch of <beeeeep>
with no clue or vision... They probably rather drive the company into
oblivion than admitting that they took a wrong turn...
> There seems to be a very strong demand out there, otherwise such
> aftermarket prices (for a discontinued product!!) would seem
> unsustainable! I guess SB enthusiasts are building out their
> future-proofing... :D
>
> This bodes well for those trying to carry the SB concept forward as a
> profitable company.
I can agree on that... Looking at some of the decisions Logitech made it
wouldn't surprise me when 10 to 15 years from now the SB concept is
thriving with a healty community etc and Logitech is something we only
talk about in the past tense...