I have moved over to Android for my phone and need to replace Ipeng,
which I used heavily, as both a local player and a whole-house remote
controller for a handful of SB Touch and SB Radio units.

I loved the the full functionality of iPeng, my main greviances were the
long learning curve of the interface and in past few months onboard
player seemed to forget it existed sometimes and the app seemed to have
trouble hooking onto the server  in versions past few months. But over
all was a decent app.

Looking over briefly on the Android offerings:
- am I right in saying there is no Android combo app (player + remote
control)?

If this is correct then I guess I need two separate apps:
- Is SqueezePlayer the only alternative or are their other, better
ones?
- What's the best remote control app? Squeezeplayer? Orange Squeeze?
Something else.

Thanks!