allgonepetetong wrote:
> I am able to play internet radio through the Duet so I know it is
> connecting to the web via the NAS, it just won't connect to MSB.com.
> Indeed, when I go to MSB.com it says the boom is connected but not the
> Duet.  Can you suggest anything I should do to connect?

That means the Boom is connected directly to MySB.com and your Duet is
connected to LMS, two different servers.

Shut down LMS, play any internet stream, that player should offer a
switch to MySB.com.  If it doesn't, then something is still blocking the
player from seeing MySB.com.  Sure your players are properly registered
to the correct MySB.com account?  LMS > Settings > MySB.com is same
login info as is your registered players?

To test if a NAS issue, install LMS on an actual computer (PC/Mac), try
those same internet streams.