Hi all, I've signed up for the trial MOG service to see if it's worth
jumping from Spotify.  So far I've got it working well on the PC's and
my Android devices - and for me I don't use any download data (over
Telstra 3g or broadband) whilst listening to MOG which is a big bonus.

However, I cannot get my squeezeboxes (Booms and Classic) working
properly with MOG.  Currently it only works when I sign into
mysqueezebox.  When signed into LMS I can still connect to MOG and see
favourites etc. but it will not play any music.  Sometimes it says it
cannot find files, sometimes it just sits there. Either way no music via
LMS.

The squeezeboxes all seem fine otherwise.  When I'm connected to LMS I
can see/play my own music collection on the server, connect/play spotify
and play synchronised music.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Many thanks.