Hi. I love iPeng, but I can't play my WMA (not lossless) music files on
it whatever I do in settings. Yet the 8-player app will. And it will
play FLAC lossless without stuttering, which iPeng player won't, either.
I am streaming on my LAN, and music is on a QNAP 212 NAS. I know I must
have a setting wrong SOMEWHERE in LMS 7.7.2 but can't work out where! Or
is iPeng player simply not able to play any WMA files? Sorry if there's
not enough info here - let me know what else you need from me (if
anything).

Thanks in advance for your patience - I'd love to get this sorted
because I'd rather use the iPeng playback function (as I've already
bought it!!)... Thanks - Malc.