When I first built my SqueezePlug, I had it temporarily connected as a
cabled device to my router, and it worked fine.

I just attached an AirLink N150 USB adapter (on "approved" list).  I
went into setup, configured the WAN settings to use DHCP, my network
name and WPA password (and, yes, I know I got both right), activated the
configuration and rebooted. Shut down a second time, pulled the Ethernet
cable, and started it up again.

Now, I can no longer connect to the SqueezePlug, and a scan with
Advanced IP Scanner shows it as a "dead" connection.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?